The Phoenix FF4I is top of the line in quality and workman ship. The four idler is based off of our Dual Idler and Three Idler Scale designs with an extended weigh frame with a total of six load cells. With theses added features the Phoenix FF4I far exceeds anything in its field.
This scale utilizes our full floating weighbridge design with easy to install support members. The weigh bridge is suspended by six “S” type load cells which allow it to consistently provide accuracy of +/- 0.125% in factory approved applications. The full floating weighbridge is constructed of ½” x4” solid steel to avoid any deflection during weighing. The robust design allows the FF4I to be used in high TPH applications.
The Phoenix FF4I conveyor belt scale is coupled to our Legend III belt scale integrator and our under belt contact speed sensor to aid in reaching the +/- 0.125% accuracy.
The Phoenix Legend III belt scale integrator completes this precisely accurate weighing system. The Legend III is a microprocessor-based unit with practically unlimited options for any special application you might have. The Legend III is housed in a NEMA 4X stainless steel enclosure to withstand the harshest environments
The Phoenix under belt speed sensor is a positive contact design with the electronics housed is a NEMA4 rated enclosure. The speed sensor mounts to the bottom side of the loaded belt to get the best representation of actual belt speed.
Legend III Integrator
- Multi-line, 6 Digit Display
- 16 Alphanumeric LED Characters
- 8 Set-points, 4 Inputs
- RS232, RS422, or RS485 Serial Output
- Multiple Levels of Password Protection
- Operating Temperature of -20C to +50C
- User Friendly, Menu Driven Operations
- Auto Zero, Electronic Calibration and Print Funvtion
Integrated Speed Sensor
- Heavy Steel Contruction
- Positive Contact to Return Belt
- Electronics Housed in NEMA 4 Rated Enclosure
- Integrated into Scale Cross-Member
- Enclosed Proximity Switch
- Heavy Cast Industrial Roller